BSI Certify K International’s
Information Security Systems
The K International team are pleased to announce that we have been awarded full accreditation of information security management standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013 by the British Standards Institute.
We strive to offer the best service in the language industry, this relies on us regularly reviewing our translation processes and business practices to ensure our offerings always provide peace of mind for our clients.
K International previously worked in accordance with the 27001 standard, and have now updated all material to the new standard. ISO/IEC 27001 is an internationally recognized best practice framework for an information security management system. It helps us identify the risks to your important information and put in place the appropriate controls to reduce the risk.
We would like to thank our IT Security Team, Richard Kazandjian and Dave Brooks who have been working hard for a number of months to deliver this for our clients.
What are the benefits of ISO 27001 to you?
Data Protection Laws
- It provides a framework for the management of information security risks, which ensures we take into account our legal and regulatory requirements
Barriers Against Information Breaches
- It requires us to identify risks to your information and put in place security measures to manage or reduce them
- It ensures we implement procedures to enable prompt detection of security breaches
- It is based around continual improvement, and requires us to regularly review the effectiveness of our information security management system (ISMS) and take action to address new and emerging security risks
- It ensures that authorised users have access to information when they need it
- It demonstrates that information security is a priority, whilst reassuring stakeholders that an effective best practice system is in place
- It makes sure we continually improve our information security provisions
Increased Client Confidence
- Gives us a framework for identifying risks to information security and implementing appropriate management and technical controls
- Is risk based – delivering a robust level of information security
Meet Security Demands
- It provides a way of ensuring that a common set of policies, procedures and controls are in place to manage risks to information security
- It gives organizations a straightforward way for responding to tender requirements around information governance
Security Conscious Mentality
- It ensures senior management recognize information security as a priority and that there is clear tone from the top
- It requires us to implement a training and awareness programme throughout our organization
- It requires management to define ISMS roles and responsibilities and ensure individuals are competent to perform their roles
K International are proud to add full 27001:2013 accreditation to our long held ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality management.