Free Agile Localization Webinar
Save yourself $60 and view GALA’s popular 50 minute Agile Project Management Webinar absolutely FREE!
If you are one of the thousands of members of the Globalization and Localization Association (GALA) chances are you have seen Richard Brooks’ (CEO of K International) webinar on Agile Project Management. It was their most popular presentation in June & to celebrate they are offering it up to non-members for FREE!!!… normally this would cost non-members $60, Offer extended until the 30th of November due to popular demand!!! so don’t waste any time and start finding out how Agile Project Management could benefit your business.
Here’s a summary of the chapters straight from the Boss:
- Introduction to Richard Brooks & K International
- Agile is an alternative process for project management
- As projects get more complex – an agile process for project management will work better
- Looking at agile it’s worth taking it back to the Agile manifesto….
E.g. people over process. Don’t get too hung up on the details
- Agile can be used outside of project management related to software
- We used it on a multimillion $$ project to localize 8000 products into 12 regions for a very large UK retailer
- Because agile focuses on people, leadership is more important than in traditional methods – hence the Johari window
- Use EQ not IQ
Subscribe to view the webinar
Just enter your Name and Email Address and we will send you the link to the webinar along with a promotional code. As a special bonus we will also send you a link to the original slides so you can view the information when ever you like.