K International is awarded a place on the ESPO 402_20 Language Services Framework
Helping you talk with the world
K International has announced that it has been successful in securing a place on the public sector ESPO 402_20 framework for language services.
If you are a public body, you are able to purchase language services under the ESPO 402_20 Framework. The framework (which went live on 1st July 2020), enables public bodies to deliver equality, fairness and greater understanding of their service users by purchasing language services from a number of organisations. Items available on the framework include:
- Face to Face Interpretation Services – Spoken and Non-Spoken such as BSL
- Telephone Interpretation – connection 24/7 within 60 seconds
- Video Interpretation (spoken and non-spoken)
- Translation – into over 250 languages, including machine translation
- Transcription – secure services by security cleared personnel
- Other language services
K International has a great reputation with public bodies and linguists alike. They are quality and security conscious holding ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001. They operate in a secure environment, with all staff trained to deal with highly sensitive cases appropriately.
Any public body can purchase services including:
- Schools & Academies
- Local Authority Establishments
- Police & Emergency Services
- NHS & HSC Bodies
- Central Government Departments & their agencies
- Registered Charities
To access the service, contact Surinder, Mark, Alice or Gemma on the dedicated ESPO customer line 0333 733 5300 (local rate) or email email@example.com.