Public Sector Procurement
Helping you talk with the world
Language Services for the Public Sector
If you are a public body, you are able to purchase language services under the ESPO 402_20 Framework. The framework (which went live on 1st July 2020), enables public bodies to deliver equality, fairness and greater understanding of their service users by purchasing language services from a number of organisations. Items available on the framework include:
- Face to Face Interpretation Services – Spoken and Non-Spoken such as BSL
- Telephone Interpretation – connection 24/7 within 60 seconds
- Video Interpretation (spoken and non-spoken)
- Translation – into over 250 languages, including machine translation
- Transcription – secure services by security cleared personnel
- Other language services
K International has a great reputation with public bodies and linguists alike. We are quality and security conscious holding ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001. We operate in a secure environment, with all our staff trained to deal with highly sensitive cases appropriately.
Any public body can purchase services including:
- Schools & Academies
- Local Authority Establishments
- Police & Emergency Services
- NHS & HSC Bodies
- Central Government Departments & their agencies
- Registered Charities
Your ESPO Team
To access the service, contact Surinder, Mark, Alice or Gemma on the dedicated ESPO customer line 0333 733 5300 (local rate) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of New Business
Sales Team Leader
Government Stories from our Blog
K International is pleased to announced that it has successfully been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial ...